We are here to take care of you and your family's dental needs and guarantee our best effort in every aspect of the services we provide. Dr. Lam stands behind her work and says the following, "I always assure patients that I feel strongly about the quality of dentistry we provide. If the treatment hasn't held up due to something I could have done better, I will immediately modify or replace it as needed."
As our patient, you will always be able to reach our doctor even after hours. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please call us as soon as possible at (425) 867-1484.
Second opinion consultations are complimentary.
All insurances accepted. Preferred Provider for WDS/Delta Dental, Premera Blue Cross, Regence Blue Shield/Blue Cross, Aetna, Cigna, United Concordia, Guardian, Humana, Principle, Metlife, Dentamax, Assurant, Ameritas and many others. We also offer payment plans available through Care Credit.
Oral Health Care for the Entire Family
* Children and Adolescents
* Dental Fears Patients
* Medically-Compromised and Special Needs Patients
Restorative & Esthetic Services
* Tooth-colored fillings
* Natural-looking crowns, bridges, veneers
* Implant restorations
* Dentures, partial dentures
* Teeth whitening
* Invisalign orthodontics
* Teeth extractions
* Implant placement
* Bone and gum grafting
* Comprehensive initial and periodic exams
* Adult and Child teeth cleaning
* Scaling and deep teeth cleanings
* Comprehensive periodontal care
* Teeth sealants, preventive resins
* Personalized home care recommendations
For Your Added Comfort
* Oral Sedation
* IV Sedation
* Movies/TV, blankets, extra pillows