Our office is a preferred provider for Delta Dental, Premera Blue Cross, Regence Blue Shield/Blue Cross,
Aetna, Cigna, Guardian, Humana, Principle, Metlife, United Healthcare, Ameritas, and others.
We also offer payment plans available through Care Credit.
For patients who do not have dental insurance, please see our in-office plan below.
Announcing Our New In-Office Wellness Plan
Redmond Dental Smiles is pleased to offer a new cost-effective alternative for patients
who want to receive the highest standard of care but have no dental insurance.
• No annual deductibles
• No annual maximums
• No waiting period
• No denial of claims/coverage
• No claim forms
• Priority scheduling for emergencies
• Vouchers included for discount off
dental treatment, specialist network,
periodontal maintenance and more
ADULT PLAN $299* CHILD PLAN $180*
($49.95/mo over 6 months) ($29.95/mo over 6 months)
Both Plans Include
• Dental Exam
• Dental Cleaning
• Oral Cancer Screening
• Routine X-rays
• Fluoride treatment
• Priority scheduling for
• Vouchers (expires 6 mos from issue date)
– 50% off (1 additional) Periodontal or Prophy Cleaning
– 50% off limited exam or any limited X-rays
– 25% off all other dental treatment
(cosmetic, orthodontics, surgery, and implants)
– 10% off treatment from specialist network
*Full amount due at time of service. Child Plan for ages 12 and younger. Cannot be combined with CareCredit or any other plans. Fees subject to change.